Brian Kilmeade Biography
Brian Kilmeade is a Fox News political commentator and television and radio host in the United States. Along with Steve Doocy and Ainsley Earhardt, she co-hosts Fox News Channel’s (FNC) FOX & Friends (weekdays 6-9 a.m. ET). He has written nonfiction and fiction books on his own or with others.
Brian Kilmeade Fox News | Wikipedia
In 1997, Kilmeade joined Fox News. After joining Fox News, he was quickly promoted to co-host of Fox & Friends, a position he has to this day. The show rocketed to the top of morning cable television in 2000 and stayed there until today. From 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., he hosts his nationally syndicated radio show, “The Brian Kilmeade Show,” on Fox News Talk. “Talkers Magazine” ranked the show among the top 20 most powerful on the radio. Kilmeade has developed the ability to interview and provide insight into newsmakers, celebrities, politicians, and athletes during his time at Fox News.
Brian Kilmeade Career
He’s also the host of The Brian Kilmeade Show, a three-hour nationally syndicated radio show on FOX News Radio (weekdays from 9 am to 12 pm ET). Radio station FOX News From the commencement of FOX Nation, it has also been the host of What Made America Great and America, the FNC’s online streaming-based subscription service. Kilmeade joined the network in 1997 as a sports correspondent. FOX & Friends publishes the latest news, policy, and entertainment headlines every weekday morning. With recent interviews with President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence, FOX & Friends is on course to have its highest-rated year ever.
He’s also worked as a sports anchor and director for the independent WLIG-TV station in New York, as a KHSL-TV (CBS 12) anchor, and on a variety of radio stations in Ontario and California. Kilmeade began his career on Channel One, a national high school news program. “The Games Do Count: America’s finest and brightest in sports, America’s best and brightest in power, America’s greatest and brightest in power,” the slogan reads. The author of Sam Houston, the Alamo Avengers, and the Miracle of New Orleans: A Novel has written two books: “How to play the games: the powerful sporting occasions that have taught lasting ideals of America’s perseverance” and “George Washington.” Kilmeade is a well-known author who has written a number of books.
He interviewed journalists in politics, as well as famous people and sportspeople during his FNC tenure, including ex-President Georg W. Bush, ex-Presidential Republican Mitt Romney, Supermodel Miranda Kerr, Simon Cowell, Drew Brees from New Orleans Saints, and ex-Heavyweight Champion Mike Tyson. Kilmeade has also delivered live coverage on important national and international events and analyses. Kilmeade was a freelance reporter and NEWPORT TV anchor, anchored by ScoreboardCentral before joining FNC.
Brian Kilmeade Age
How old is Brian? Kilmeade is 57 years old as of 2021. He was born on 7 May 1964 in New York, New York, United States. He celebrates his birthday on May 7, every year.
Brian Kilmeade Education
Massapequa High School was his alma mater, and he graduated in 1982. In 1986, he earned a BA in Communications with a focus in Political Science from LIU-CW Post, where he also played soccer.
Brian Kilmeade Nationality | Ethnicity
What ethnicity is Brian? he belongs to Irish and Italian ethnicity/heritage. Brian was born and raised in New York, New York, United States. he holds American nationality.
Brian Kilmeade Height
Kilmeade stands at a height of 5 feet and 10 inches(1.78m).
Brian Kilmeade Family | Siblings | Parents
Born and raised in New York, New York, United States, to, Jim Kilmeade (father) and Marie R Kilmeade (mother). His father passed on through an accident in 1979 when Brian was just 14 years old. Kilmeade mentioned that his father had been his soccer coach. His later mother passed away in September of 2018. He also has a brother named Steve Kilmeade.
Brian Kilmeade Wife | Married
Kilmeade is happily married to Dawn Kilmeade. The two tied the knot on 3rd December 1993. They are blessed with three children. The family currently resides in Massapequa, NY where he grew up.
Brian Kilmeade Children
Brian and Dawn are happy parents to three adorable children, a son named Bryan Kilmeade and two little girls, Kirstyn and Kaitlyn Kilmeade.
Brian Kilmeade Salary
How much does he earn? Kilmeade earns an estimated salary ranging between $40,000 – $ 110,500 per year.
Brian Kilmeade Net Worth
Kilmeade has an estimated net worth of $8 Million which he has earned through being a Fox News political commentator and television and radio host.
Brian Kilmeade Author | Books
- October 12, 2004: (The Games Do Count: America’s Best and Brightest on the Power of Sports).
- May 1, 2007: (It’s How You Play the Game: The Powerful Sports Moments That Taught Lasting Values to America’s Finest).
- November 5, 2013: The Spy Ring That Saved the American Revolution.
- November 3, 2015: Thomas Jefferson and the Tripoli Pirates: The Forgotten War That Changed American History
- October 24, 2017: The Battle That Shaped America’s Destiny.
- November 5, 2019: The Texas Victory That Changed American History.
Brian Kilmeade Shows
- Feb 24, 2020: John Tesh On His Legendary Career & Overcoming Terminal Cancer.
- Feb 21, 2020: Admiral James Stavridis (Ret) Warns Against A Total Troop Withdrawal In Afghanistan.
- Feb 20, 2020: Chris Wallace: Mike Bloomberg Was Roughed Up At Last Night’s Debate.
- Feb 17, 2020: Country Music Star John Rich On Working With Donald Trump Before He Was President.
- Feb 11, 2020: Chris Wallace Predicts Who The Top 3 Democrats Will Be After New Hampshire Primary.
- Feb 7, 2020: XFL CEO and Commissioner Oliver Luck Previews Opening Weekend!.
- Feb 5, 2020: Congressman Doug Collins: Democrats Overplayed Their Hand On Impeachment.
- Feb 3, 2020: Admiral James Stavridis (Ret) On President Trump’s Foreign Policy Successes.
Brian Kilmeade Book Tour
- March 5: Bush 41 Foundation @ Houston Baptist University.
- March 6: Sam Houston Memorial Museum.